W204 facelift LED side light replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saeedk1995

Car
Mercedes C350 2013 amg sport plus
I currently have the Mercedes c350 2013 which comes with the facelift bi-xenon lights. I noticed my side lights which looks like a C shaped LED have gone slightly dim. I want them to be bright again as I’m going to get them programmed to come on with my DRL’s, Is it possible to replace this C shaped LED with new LED bulbs and if so how and where can I buy it?

I’ve attached a picture with the Side lights switched on. If anyone knows or has any advice they could give it would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 9B825F50-5B02-4156-A6F5-324FB52414F9.jpeg
    9B825F50-5B02-4156-A6F5-324FB52414F9.jpeg
    490.9 KB · Views: 15
Are you sure they are dimmer than they used to be?

LEDs don't normally fail in this way. And it would be odd for both to fail at the same time. I would get the issue diagnosed before rushing and buying new LEDs.

Are you sure they are dimmer than they used to be?

LEDs don't normally fail in this way. And it would be odd for both to fail at the same time. I would get the issue diagnosed before rushing and buying new LEDs.

One is dimmer than the other. See the thing is I don’t want to replace the whole headlamp is it would be expensive, do you think I could just get them side light C shaped LEDS replaced?

Check the EPC and see if they are listed separately.
How do I find the EPC? Sorry I’m new to this stuff.

Did you figure this out? I think I have the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom