W204 - Finished version picture!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
7aa369af8d.jpg

ca90e3d212.jpg

672b8111a5.jpg

9a2417bdae.jpg

3e1c2d4967.jpg

d4d17903f0.jpg

1884498a9d.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Happy with that. Grill a bit upright on some models, but a nice spread of specs shown.

Any news of this 250 CDI?

Oh dear, Build quality still not perfect: :) :)

51dbb1f6d0.jpg

(Picture robbed from another forum)

Last edited:
I just want to know if they've fixed the bl00dy pull to the left!!

I'll have the Dark Blue one please.. take my order now.... i can only see my one main mini dislike... it's cleaning them spokes!

A bit like the W126 SEC?

Something about the front of it reminds me of the W126 Coupes.

The front really reminds me of the SEC.

What do you guys think?

those wing mirrors are far too large .. Prince Charles ears anyone??

and the rear lights come from the Honda Accord from the last century .. not good!

The "Sport Edition" which includes the AMG body kit looks "stunning" where the others look a little bit plain and boring from certain angles...

The bonnet on the sports pack cars does resemble the W126 SEC a little bit as that had a flat bonnet with two swept lines and a big star on the grill.

Did anyone download the premier Video? the unveiling live?

C240Sport97 said:
those wing mirrors are far too large .. Prince Charles ears anyone??

Agree... :D

Wing mirros do look odd on the pics (especially on the Silver C180K).

Thanks for the pics DC and KHz. Looks great - like many new cars, it takes a while to get used to, but I'm really coming round to it.

Front and side looks great - less convinced by the rear though. It doesn't seem so well resolved to my eyes at the back.

Bizarre that my two thoughts as I looked at the new pics posted today have been already suggested - front is very reminiscent of the SEC - strong and bold.

The rear still reminds me of the previous generation Accord - just a touch bland.

Overall though - a very nice looking car - trim fit not the greatest though!! :eek:

Absolutely dreadful.
You can see the Chrysler influence!
Looks like a SSanyong....
MB have lost the plot.

esox said:
Absolutely dreadful.
You can see the Chrysler influence!
Looks like a SSanyong....
MB have lost the plot.

Interior certainly is disappointing as poor finishing as shown in Killerhertz’s pics.

Now you have said the above the front does look like it has been influenced a little buy the Chrysler 300C series on the sports models.

S'cuse me but do we think the bonnets are the same, Sport vs. other? If so then that is a straight-swap flat bonnet-star ;)

Always thinking of the mods.

Flash said:
Interior certainly is disappointing as poor finishing as shown in Killerhertz’s pics.

It is just a shadow in Killerhertz's pic. See the more detailed one below.

111273206c3952_042S.jpg

Just picked up the brochure for the new model, apparently the dealers have only just got them :D Looks pretty sweet.

Now have to work out what we're doing...

Mum has recently been thinking about buying one of the last W203's from dealer stock (obviously with a major discount) but my parents are now getting tempted by the allure of the new W204.

Apaarently at launch only the C200 Kompressor, C230 (V6) and some of the diesels will be availble. C180 and C350 come later. My dealer can possibly get a May build slot for a C200K for June/July delivery. Apparently they haven't taken ANY orders for the W204.

I thought that was odd, but I guess it's not surprising perhaps since the prices and specs aren't finalised...

A-Avantgarde - Don't even think about buying the W204 for at least two years so that all the teething problems are sorted. I personally would wait two and half years. Your probably more likely to get a better package/deal and price on later cars as that’s when MB tend to throw in some options in certain packages i.e. SE Pack/Sports Pack etc. on the W203. You will not be able to negotiate much of discount on a brand spanking new model that has just been launched.

DC_insider said:
It is just a shadow in Killerhertz's pic. See the more detailed one below.

111273206c3952_042S.jpg

That's much better... BUT I still don't like the new Command...:crazy:

Thanks for the clearer pic.

Flash said:
A-Avantgarde - Don't even think about buying the W204 for at least two years so that all the teething problems are sorted. I personally would wait two and half years. Your probably more likely to get a better package/deal and price on later cars as that’s when MB tend to throw in some options in certain packages i.e. SE Pack/Sports Pack etc. on the W203. You will not be able to negotiate much of discount on a brand spanking new model that has just been launched.

Cheers mate, that's what I was telling them too, depends on the deal I guess. I'd rather they iron out the faults too, maybe worth buying in 3 years just as it gets a mild facelfit? She (mum) wants to change her car prior to July this year.

Had a look at some C180 / C200 W203's, some nice ones with Sport Packs etc. Her spec has to be at least; leather, COMAND, Phone prep, Parktronic, Heated Seats.

Will take a bit of looking to get the right spec and colour combo, see what happens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom