W204 - Finished version picture!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A-AvantGarde said:
Cheers mate, that's what I was telling them too, depends on the deal I guess. I'd rather they iron out the faults too, maybe worth buying in 3 years just as it gets a mild facelfit? She (mum) wants to change her car prior to July this year.

Had a look at some C180 / C200 W203's, some nice ones with Sport Packs etc. Her spec has to be at least; leather, COMAND, Phone prep, Parktronic, Heated Seats.

Will take a bit of looking to get the right spec and colour combo, see what happens...

I think I want to meet your mum! :D :bannana:

Gollom said:
I think I want to meet your mum! :D :bannana:

:eek: Oi, steady on...

She's currently got an E46 325i with 18" MV wheels! It's because of that car I had to upgrade the A Class we had to get our W203 so we wouldn't look out of place!

67e35684e0.jpg

Another great detailed shot I havent seen before, check the size of the wingmirror.

See if you can guess which is the original profile picture, top, middle or bottom. Most importantly, which looks best? :)

Attachments

• w204nose.jpg
    w204nose.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 157
Bottom is orignal, middle looks best IMO.

KillerHERTZ said:
Bottom is orignal, middle looks best IMO.
The original looks stupid! Why have they made the bumper look so lame? This is the AMG bumper too, it has no chin!

Bottom is original. Top looks silly at the front.

Shude said:
The original looks stupid! Why have they made the bumper look so lame? This is the AMG bumper too, it has no chin!

Pedestian Crash regulations! within 10 years every car will look identical - bubbles :(

Designers opportunities to add their creativity has been steadly decreasing as time goes on :(

Last edited:
Bottom is the original I think. It doesn't have the slightly prognatious horizontal bar for the number plate, and is instead flush, making it look quite Audi-ish in profile.

Middle looks best IMHO - better balanced with the bulge on rear bumper.

Top looks like Brucie!! ;) :D

This was needed!

Attachments

• sdW204.jpg
    sdW204.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 144
Why does this remind me of an Astra, the headlights look similar.

ca90e3d212.jpg

astra_g_front.jpg

Last edited:
Why does this remind me of an Astra, the headlights look similar.
I tried to make a sport coupe out of the new W204 and it ended up looking like an Astra every time!

Here is my Brabus version again:

Attachments

• brabus204-800.jpg
    brabus204-800.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 90
I tried to make a sport coupe out of the new W204 and it ended up looking like an Astra every time!

Here is my Brabus version again:

Now we're talking!!:bannana:

I saw my first W204 in the flesh on Saturday. A whole transporter load of them on the autoroute in France.

Obviously I slowed down to have a good gawp at them but was left feeling strangely underwhelmed. The proportions have a strange 'sit up and beg' feel to them - both front and rear screens seem too upright. The W203 shape 'flows' more IMHO

Think I will wait for the E

Attachments

• 6070318_001_mini1L.jpg
    6070318_001_mini1L.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 106
Simular picture in this weeks Autocar, they claim that it will have a bar between the headlight lenses.

Nice IMO

Looks exactly like an S-Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom