W204 front fogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markaz

Car
Mercedes Benz C220 CDi Elegance (W204)
Hi

Does anyone know if the twin front fog lamp unit from the facelift models fit into the pre-facelift ones?

Apologies if this has been asked before!

Thanks

Mark.

They're slightly different IIRC, if an SE, pre-facelift has a small oval section at the bottom... and the angle is different

If you're talking about DRL's (the LED strip) on the facelifts, they don't fit to pre-facelift either but you can get aftermarket versions, with 9 lights as opposed to 6 (or 5?)

Easiest way is fitting a facelift bumper

No I was meaning the twin round non led light unit as per the picture. Mine is the Elegance with a single round fog. I wanted to use one as a DRL

carlsson-mercedes-benz-c-class-w204-twin-headlights-set-p26905

markaz said:
No I was meaning the twin round non led light unit as per the picture. Mine is the Elegance with a single round fog. I wanted to use one as a DRL

Then refer to my top paragraph, you'll have to look closer at both versions (2007-2011 & 2011-2014) I'm still pretty sure they're different fitment, elegance/SE would probably be listed on sites as 'not sport' or 'non AMG', but be careful with non AMG as some mean not C63 fitment but will fit sport and not SE

Hope that makes sense anyway!

I posed this question on the other forum if you search for my posts on there you'll see it.

Thanks Ash. Which forum Yugguy? Are you allowed to say?

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom