W204 front grill badge removal.

• Thread starter Deleted member 139143
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 139143

Hi all, can anybody point me in the right direction on removing the badge on my grill. the general instructions are a quick twist anti-clockwise and it is out. I have tried this to the point of it nearly breaking, am I missing something or are some of them different.grill.jpg

Purpose of removing ?

What does it matter?

The twist instructions are a myth, they are held on with multiple clips. You need to carefully prise it off with a flathead (if you want to keep it)

I know it sounds funny but I managed to hit a pigeon that flew across the front of the car. which resulted in it breaking the silver star on the bottom right hand point and cracking the large mount at the back of it.

Cheers killerHERTZ . :thumb:. it also managed to push the grill back where it mounts to the top of the bumper, that just popped back in no problem. the crack is hardly noticeable but I know it's there and it will start to bug me. I am going to take it all off at the weekend and have a better look.

What does it matter?

The twist instructions are a myth, they are held on with multiple clips. You need to carefully prise it off with a flathead (if you want to keep it)

Everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom