W204 illuminated sill wiring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As far as im aware mine are separate they stay on as long as the door is open ill check next time i take it out

BTW, if the sill illumination is triggered with the footwell lights, then this means that on cars where these features were optional, they will need to activated via STAR (on my W204 the footwear light is part of the Luxury Pack that needs to be activated so that the SAM knows about it).

Yep, plus if the car has the footwell lights IIRC that would be the illumination package which we haven’t got? So still back to square one

I have purchased taps and wires for my new puddle lights, following @jon.english68’s thread for it. Could I wire my illuminated sills that I posted above to the same wires from the door module? Or is the power different

I had the sills out earlier as well :wallbash: As I was comparing the connectors that came with them, against the connector for my puddle lights which to my annoyance although similar, (two pin) are too thick to fit in, I should have noted down the specs in the booklet that came with the sills

I wish I knew what connectors came for the puddle lights with a lighting pack specced vehicle, I could just buy those and wire them in instead of mucking around with the housing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom