W204 New Boot Spoiler Fitted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRWood

Car
Mercedes C180K AMG Sport
With the roof trim lacquer peeling (See earlier post) I decided to cheer myself up and fit my new Taiwanese boot spoiler. This was bought to replace the universal lip type previously fitted. Ebay and £57, painted and delivered (waiting for Fed Ex's tax bill to arrive). 3M tape and Tiger Seal to keep it there.

The fit is superb as is the colour match. Highly reccomended.

Last edited:
I bought one of these and i got a fedex bill of £15, for the price the quality is really good.
Took a while to fit because everytime i popped the spoiler on the radiator to make it flexible it cooled down by the time i got it on to the boot.

Fedex Bill of £23. Still £80 all in is a huge saving on the £400+ for Mercedes dealer fit.

Next time its really hot, check that its still stuck on strongly, mine was very loose.

That looks mint...

I have tried everywhere for 1 for my S204 estate

Found one now :thumb: from RDX tuning supplied from a uk based company Car Body Kits - Imex Designs
2131_0-700xauto.jpg

With the roof trim lacquer peeling (See earlier post) I decided to cheer myself up and fit my new Taiwanese boot spoiler. This was bought to replace the universal lip type previously fitted. Ebay and £57, painted and delivered (waiting for Fed Ex's tax bill to arrive). 3M tape and Tiger Seal to keep it there.

The fit is superb as is the colour match. Highly reccomended.

Do you still have the details of the eBay listing? I'm looking for one myself and that looks perfect!

The Ebay item Number is 321683995675. Still stuck down and feels solid as a rock. Would certainly recommend adding a few blobs of an adhesive sealer such as "Tiger seal" to ensure it stays there in conjunction with the supplied 3M tape.

Thanks. I've checked it out and looks like they don't do the silver I'm after..

I need Iridium silver, I'll snoop around their other items just in case I've missed it

UPDATE: Just found it and ordered. If anybody else if after this but in Iridium Silver the eBay item number is 361230224569

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom