W204 Opinions grille replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gloss black grills look good, particularly on white, red and silver cars, imo, here's mine
it's an E class, but you get the idea.
20190420_101156.jpg

Gloss black grills look good, particularly on white, red and silver cars, imo, here's mine
it's an E class, but you get the idea.
View attachment 85441

Nice! I was torn between gloss or matt i think gloss is more of an oem look whereas matt is stealth

Going to vinyl wrap the front spoiler lip in gloss black, first time vinyl wrapping! It's a small area so hopefully it comes out well :)

Nice! I was torn between gloss or matt i think gloss is more of an oem look whereas matt is stealth

Going to vinyl wrap the front spoiler lip in gloss black, first time vinyl wrapping! It's a small area so hopefully it comes out well :)
Nice, that’s what did with my w204 c320 cdi : led Drls, rear spoiler, c63 grille and front spoiler wrap. I also bought some genuine c63 wheels too, finished it off nicely.

Nice, that’s what did with my w204 c320 cdi : led Drls, rear spoiler, c63 grille and front spoiler wrap. I also bought some genuine c63 wheels too, finished it off nicely.

If the vinyl wrap is a success, then may consider dechroming the window trims

Ash, good luck with the wrapping, it's not at easy as it seems, although you might shape better than me! :rolleyes:
I tried 3 times to wrap my chrome trim on my boot, it looked ok i suppose , but not good enough for me, I've decided to spray it. 4th time lucky, (I hope) :)

Ash, good luck with the wrapping, it's not at easy as it seems, although you might shape better than me! :rolleyes:
I tried 3 times to wrap my chrome trim on my boot, it looked ok i suppose , but not good enough for me, I've decided to spray it. 4th time lucky, (I hope) :)

Haha, I think patience is the key! working with the vinyl a bit at a time with a heat gun and stretching it. Easy said than done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom