W204 opinions on grilled please ( pics added )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The hen

Car
2012 c250 sport amg
Hi lads,

Can you please advise me which grill you think looks better. I have a preferred pick but just wanna see what others think also.

Attachments

• 20170209_142336.jpg
    20170209_142336.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 121
Number 2 pic

Attachments

• 20170212_102441.jpg
    20170212_102441.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 123
Also black with silver star.

My thoughts exactly !

Looks bit classier and less boy racer.

Better view

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1486896632961.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1486896632961.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 68
Have to agree with the masses. Black on black looks like it missing something.

Black all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricky one. I actually prefer the black-on-black look, BUT if it was my car I would stick to the whatever original grill it came with. I prefer my cars to look 100% as if they just rolled off the production line... I am not in favour of 'visual upgrades' - even when do actually look nice - but that's just me and my OCD. :D

I always said if not sure on whether I like something then it's a no. The all black I keep changing my mind whereas the chrome star straight away I say yes so with a bit of tinkling o should have chrome star sorted later today.

Tricky one. I actually prefer the black-on-black look, BUT if it was my car I would stick to the whatever original grill it came with. I prefer my cars to look 100% as if they just rolled off the production line... I am not in favour of 'visual upgrades' - even when do actually look nice - but that's just me and my OCD. :D
.....my thoughts to... no aftermarket alloys,boot spoiler,tinted glass.. smacks of pimp my ride.. its naff !! .....foxy52

For me it's definitely black with silver star. I think it picks up the silver from the DRL surrounds very nicely.

Interesting what the matt black with a gloss black badge would look like.... or all black in gloss :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom