W204 opinions on grilled please ( pics added )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I purchased a 2012 c250 3 weeks ago and I fit this to mine last week, I definitely think it's the best choice for the car. Gloss black with chrome star.

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 53
I purchased a 2012 c250 3 weeks ago and I fit this to mine last week, I definitely think it's the best choice for the car. Gloss black with chrome star.
....nice car.. post up a few pics on the "show us your w204 "thread.....tks foxy52

I wouldnt have said the black with silver star looks aftermarket. All black does but black and silver looks pretty standard. A lot of the W205s I see have very similar.

Money is not an issue, having the car the way I prefer it is the issue. Ordered silver star grill so hopefully it comes next week

Ok thats fine but you did ask for opinions so I gave mine.
I respect yours.

Ok thats fine but you did ask for opinions so I gave mine.
I respect yours.

as i do yours, but i asked an opinion about a grill so i am bemused as to where my financial status or future condition of my car came into it. maybe i took it to heart as im currently dissapointed with a small repair that occured currently to the car.

thank you for your opinion on for keeping it original.

I have the Matt black with black star here in the box, I haven't fitted it yet to my 2010 c250
As I haven't had time, plus am not sure it's going to improve the front of the car compared to the standard grille!

Money is not an issue, having the car the way I prefer it is the issue. Ordered silver star grill so hopefully it comes next week

Where from?

Black and silver star is best in my opinion too :thumb:

Yep Black and silver, comparing both it is though the black is the base model while adding the silver is the next model up the range.

I'm sure it will be the like last grill I got of them, bit of modification but hopefully fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom