W204 phone book entries & km/h

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Geoff A

Car
SLK280 Sport
Hi, I've recently traded up to a 12-plate C350Cdi estate with Comand - lovely car, and for all the tweaks and adjustments you can make to various elements of the system and instrument display, there are bits that have me baffled after my first few weeks of ownership. Hopefully, someone on here might shed some light....

iPhone - connects a treat using b'tooth, but does not show my address book the way it is in the phone. My phone has entries listed 'first name/surname' but by the time they're uploaded into the car, they've become 'surname/first name'. Can this be changed somehow to stay like they are in the phone? It's just a pain searching by surname. (Small point, but it just niggles).

Secondly, the damn outside temp display is only visible when you're on the main mileage screen - move away from this and it gets hidden. Can this be swapped with the km/h reading (that oddly, is always in view) by someone with clever gadgetry? I know this could be done on my previous C270, but can it be done on the newer cars?

Thanks for any help on the above,
Geoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom