W204 pressure sensor switch.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashmando

Car
W204 C200 CDI
Hey guys,
I have a W204 c200 CDI. 2007

Can anyone help? Cut the story short. A/c wasn't working. Had it gassed and serviced and still wasn't working. Friend at Mercedes put it on Star and found out it is the refrigerant pressure sensor. Wheel nut shaped with thread one end and wire connection the other.

But doesn't anyone know what the part number is and where I can get one. Also does the car require degassing as I heard it's a a schader valve and it won't?Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ash

Hey guys,
I have a W204 c200 CDI. 2007

Can anyone help? Cut the story short. A/c wasn't working. Had it gassed and serviced and still wasn't working. Friend at Mercedes put it on Star and found out it is the refrigerant pressure sensor. Wheel nut shaped with thread one end and wire connection the other.

But doesn't anyone know what the part number is and where I can get one. Also does the car require degassing as I heard it's a a schader valve and it won't?Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ash

Hi Ash

Had mine done last year - the best thing to do is get a replacement from mercedes - they will have them in stock - From memory it was about £60 - my system had to be degassed switch fitted and then re gassed - which points to no schrader valve being fitted - I got my local a/c to do it to keep costs down

Hope this helps

Lovely cheers mate.

Spoke to Mercedes earlier and they quoted me £52.41. Not to bad a price to be fair. Just a shame that I had the re-gassing done and now it's all gone to waste as it'll have to be de-gassed. Someone mentioned as its a schrader valve it didn't need de-gassing, but obviously they where wrong and knew nothing about the ac components :fail

Thanks again for the help.

Hi,

I had mine done last year too. It's not got a valve, so the system does need to be drained, the valve changed, vacuum pulled, then degassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom