W204 rear diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simduv

Car
C200
Hi everyone,

So as a first time Mercedes owner I am completely in love with my new c200, the the point where I want to make it as perfect as it can be!

First on my list in the rear diffuser. I hope that is the correct term, I’m rdferrring to the plastic infill panel at the bottom of the rear bumper.

Mine looks like it’s take a knock at some point and a few of the clips are broken, thus causing it not to sit flush against the bumper.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a new part?

The model is the c200 sport, single exit exhaust.

I have googled the part, but I’m just getting huge amounts of varying parts listed.

Also does this need to be a genuine part for a good fit or are their reputable after market dealers that you guys recommend?

Finally, to replace this part, is it a DIY job?

Many thanks in advance

Simon

Hope you’re taking care of it Si! (I think you purchased mine) Great to see you here

Did you get it looked at? I’ll PM you and sort some help out

With regards to replacement/clips, is it just the diffuser (bottom black part) or rear bumper also?

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Small world!!

Yes she’s being looked after well!

It’s just the plastic trim at the bottom of the rear bumper?

Hope you’re well!

Hi mate,

Small world!!

Yes she’s being looked after well!

It’s just the plastic trim at the bottom of the rear bumper?

Hope you’re well!

I’m good thanks, picked up my new one yesterday!

I think you need thirty posts before using the messaging function so I’ll give you a text tomorrow, will try and source one for you :thumb:

Hi, I am not sure but I think the piece you are talking about is missing on mine. it looks like a there should be a plastic infill piece on the underside, 61 plate 220 cdi. have you by any chance got a part number for it. TA.:).bumper2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom