W204 saloon rear boot spoiler part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bluquarta

Car
2011 W204 C180 BlueEFFICIENCY Sport Edition 125 4d Auto Petrol
Hi,

Just joined the forum so hopefully the right area:-

Can anyone confirm the potential part numbers for a rear boot spoiler for a 2011 W204 C180 Sport Edition 125 saloon?

Some googling confused me with apparently differing fits for the coupe and saloon? Don't want to source one that doesn't fit!

My local MB dealer gave me - 2047930988, but I wonder if there are other ones that fit too? For example I saw an ebay auction for 2047900388 for a C63 AMG which I think would have fitted however they realised it was damaged when they went to send it!

The AMG style is the one I'm after ideally, and the 2047930988 one looks a bit different, not sure it's what I want. Although pictures on members cars may persuade me otherwise! Wasn't available anymore through the dealer anyway.

If anyone has the part numbers of ones that would fit it would be much appreciated so I can post in the Wanted section etc. Or photos on their W204 as well? Not sure what people's experience with the non OEM ebay ones are like. I have always tried to get OEM with previous cars.

Cheers

James

Saloon and coupe spoilers are different fitment. The spoilers fitted to a sport model are the same as an AMG one, just get one for the saloon OEM or OEM style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom