W204 SPEC D HEADLIGHTS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scruffygoats

Car
C220D CDI SPORT
Hi all, browsing for some headlight to upgrade on my W204. Come across the Spec Ds! For sale on k2 motors.. £320 not bad… plus £300 delivery!!!

I’ll attach a photo for reference, does anyone know of any UK / Euro dealers who either sells these or something very similar? To cut out these crazy American delivery costs

Thanks

((Model is 2009 C220 CDI pre facelift))
A87E2941-69B5-42AD-8B00-0381C9438CAB.jpeg

If they're built for the US/European market, they'll dip the opposite way to RHD lamps. They may however be some sort of lever/electric adjustment to get them to dip the correct way for us wierdos in the UK who drive on the 'wrong' side of the road compared with most of the rest of the known Universe 😃

Plenty of RHD ones on eBay (from ROC & PRC), search for "headlamp projector w204".

See for example:

They are RHD, though strictly speaking, they may not be UK legal due to lack of CE certification, not sure if you care about that though (to clarify, the main beam is still halogen, just the sidebar is LED).

I would be wary of cheap aftermarket headlights, most have seal issues and before you know it they are full of water...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom