W204 sport seats, different to standard W204 seats !?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lewboi

Car
4x4
Hi all,

Looking at a white w204 c220 sport for my dad this evening. 59 plate with pan roof (an option he really wanted). Problem is he wanted full leather rather than the half artico/cloth that most are specked with.

Question is are the sport seats different in anyway to other w204 models ? More supportive/ different in shape etc....
If not I'll source him a full leather interior from another and retro fit it for him.

Thanks, Lew

If its the C220 Sport, then the seats will be the same whether its full leather or half artico/cloth.

You can easily get 2nd hand MB full leather sport seats from eBay for £500 full seat and retro fit.
The difference is some comes with full lumbar support and controls at the door panel.

Personally, I would find a car with the correct spec that you want (full leather) rather than sourcing the parts and retro fitting them.

The full leather interior you might try retro fit may have additional options such as heated/memory seats etc where are the original interior may not have these options.

Cheers sirius9,

That's the plan. A leather interior from a sport would be ideal. Was thinking about availability of these and if the se or executive full leather seats are the same style, that way just giving us a few more options (more available etc...).

Kam05 Had thought this but a white c220/250 sport with black leather, command sat nav and panoramic roof seems hard to find most have none of these and he's hoping to have one sooner rather than later.

Lewboi- sounds like your dad is after the spec my car has (except mine doesn't have the pano roof and mine is in silver).

I looked at a C220CDI Sport with a pano roof and I found that the pano roof affects headroom. So if your dad is tall, then I wouldn't bother with the pano roof.

I'm 5'10 and the old fella's a tad shorter than me so shouldn't be a problem. Seem to be a lot of low spec cars about at really good money but once you start looking for specific features it soon rockets !!
Cheers for your advice :thumb:

my 2010 has leather seats, they have lumbar support, heated and adjustment electrics. the seats have to be heated or else u would suffer in winter mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom