W204 Xenon washer nozzle fittting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikrt

Car
2013 C220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY AMG Sport Plus 7G-Tronic Plus 4dr
Hi,

I hope this is in the correct location.....

Bought a brand new OEM Xenon headlight and fitted it yesterday. Lights are working fine now.

The problem is that I can't get the washer nozzle to fit to it properly. It wasn't fitted properly to the old light unit either, but held in place with cable-ties.

I've looked online and my nozzle looks to be complete and in one piece, but where the 2 legs slide into the lamp fitting, it just slides out again, so I've also cable-tied it in place just to get back on the road.

Can anybody point me to instructions or video on how to fit it please?

Thanks in advance.

I assume this is a W204. There are two different nozzle types, one for pre MY2012 facelift and one post.

The post MY2010 one you put in the hole on bottom of light and slide towards rear of light and it clips in. There are two legs on the nozzle that go into two slots on the headlamp. The clip is on the nozzle part - so I wonder if it has broken off.

There are OEM parts available on eBay cheap enough. But remember pre and post MY2012 are different !

Richard

Yes, it is a W204 2013 facelift model. RH side.

Richard, I can't get the first link for ebay to open. The second link looks the same as I remember it yesterday, with the 2 legs and a clip. But I wish I'd taken a photo now, as I also remember that the clip didn't clip into anything.
As has been said - they're cheap enough so I'll get another.

Can nozzles be changed from underneath, or do the bumper, grill & headlight have to come off again? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom