W205 722.9 Big problem.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Londonuser

Car
W205 C250d 2014
Hi, 7 months ago I bought a w205 c250d 2014 79000 miles. I immediately changed the oil in the box and since then the gearbox started to jerk from 1-2,2-3,3-4,4-5 but not all the time, sometimes just 1-2, sometimes 2-3, also jerk from D to P. Sometimes also when downshift. People doing gearbox reset 3 times, Im driving 1000 miles, nothing change.
After that Im change torque converter, but nothing help, adaptation etc.
3 independent tell that it was a valve body. The full valve body with new solenoid and tcu has replacement, after that car driving little better, but still some jerks, when cold, or after hot from 1-2. Jerks from D to P and doing strange things. Im driving in 4th gear and slow down, car have 10mph and the transmission is still in 4th, after few sec going down to 2 with a hit, also when Im quick accelerates to 3rd gear and then quick slow down, car have 10mph, but the gearbox going first for 4th gear and after going down to 2nd with a hit, also doing this from 4th to 5th.

Unfortunately the gearbox is behaving very badly:
- when Im accelerates to 3rd gear faster and after slows down, the car slows down and the gearbox first puts on 4 and suddenly falls to 2nd gear with a hit. This happen not all the time.
- the same thing doing in 4th, then first going to 5th after falls to 2nd etc.
- sometimes when I drive in 4th gear and slow down before traffic light, the car is almost stay and the gearbox is still on 4th and after few second it will go down to 2nd.
- the car sometimes downshifts quite quickly and sometimes very slowly, like he stuck for 1-2sec.
- sometimes it shifts to a every lower gear at 1100 rpm and sometimes at 850 rpm, Im going uphill and the car has 4th gear and 900 rpm and it shakes but not change for 3rd gear. Sometimes downshift with 1700rpm.
- lot of jerks or hard shift from every gear change, but most of 1 to 2, sometimes when hot and every gear when cold, but sometimes work smooth.
- jerks from D to P
- when I slowly accelerate the rpm pointer goes up and up and bounces very very slightly and when coming to 1600-1800rpm the car looks like he wants to change gear, but he will bounce very slightly 2-3 times and then change to a higher gear.
-sometimes the car also bounce slightly to the rhythm of the pointer with slight acceleration.
No fault in SD. New oil is changing 3 times for now.

Independent make appointment in main dealer for guarantee.
Any idea?
Thanks.

Gearboxes can be ruled out as there is a new torque converter and valve body with tcu and nothing has changed. Egr cleared, maf sensor replaced, fuel rail and 1 injector replaced. ... Car sometimes shaking, also this slighty rpm bouncing while accelerating, then shift jerks, plus rest problem with transmission. I think about crankshaft or camshaft sensor, what You think?

Mercedes have two types of ATF. Red or blue/green coloured. I would have thought yours being a w205 it should be the blue/green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom