W205 AMG Line Headlight issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aki

Car
W205 C220 AMG Line
Hi i was wondering if anyone knows how i can resolve this issue on my car. Basically the indicator, main beam and dipped beam is not working. They all went at the same time.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20210807-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210807-WA0009.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20210807-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210807-WA0008.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 9
Its a W205 C class AMG Line

Its a W205 C class AMG Line
First of all, check that the connector to the unit is connected and fully home. If that doesn't work check that the earth connection is tight and making good contact. The fact that a number of the circuits have failed suggests a common fault, but it could be a faulty controller or even the unit itself. It probably needs to go on STAR before you start throwing money at it.

Ernie

Reactions: Aki
First of all, check that the connector to the unit is connected and fully home. If that doesn't work check that the earth connection is tight and making good contact. The fact that a number of the circuits have failed suggests a common fault, but it could be a faulty controller or even the unit itself. It probably needs to go on STAR before you start throwing money at it.

Ernie
Thanks Ernie i will take it to my local garage they have a star system and see what they can find. The control unit is cheap on ebay but from what i understand it may need programing for my headlight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom