W205 and Sensual Purity.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooh. I touched a nerve. I bought for function, diesel estate, working car, not designer handbag.

Well, there's always Dacia :devil:

The thing I like about Mercedes is that no matter how they evolve their design you and everyone else knows it's a mercedes-benz.

It gives the impression of reliability and high quality, even though MB has made some bad cars, let's all be honest we all know that is true. What manufacturer hasn't?

I know the tablet style screen is a subject of hatred, to be honest I'm not overly fond of it. But the rest of the car feels and looks high quality. Well apart from on the display model having exposed different colour bolts holding the boot hatch.

I'm from many years in Skoda all of which have been by far the most reliable brand of car I've owned, I hope that when my MB ownership happens that it too is just as reliable.

JGMercedes said:
I think w204's look ancient now, only the 2010-11 ones are decent looking. As for the w203...
seriously!:ban:

SPX said:
What, the same W203's that were designed 17-18 year ago?

The w205 won't look as dated in 17 years time, I'm sure of that. 10 year old BMWs and Audi don't look bad because they've hardly evolved.

sensual purity. Just think for a minute. What are they trying to sell you? That's right. Sexy virgin. Whaddya get? Fat tart.

SPX said:
I nearly took you serious for a minute until you said that.

So you disagree that the w205 won't look better than the w203 looks now? The w203 was just a victim of the 90's

So you disagree that the w205 won't look better than the w203 looks now? The w203 was just a victim of the 90's

You know what cars will look like in 17 years time, do you? I didn't realise we were in the presence of a clairvoyant.

The best looking C-Class ever was designed nearly forty year ago, but do I know if there'll be a better one forty years from now? No, the same as you don't know what a C-Class Mercedes will look like in 17 years.

SPX said:
You know what cars will look like in 17 years time, do you? I didn't realise we were in the presence of a clairvoyant. The best looking C-Class ever was designed nearly forty year ago, but do I know if there'll be a better one forty years from now? No, the same as you don't know what a C-Class Mercedes will look like in 17 years.

Just my opinion. Yours is no more or less valid than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom