W205 Audio20 Boot Loop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had the same issue and it was taken to Mercedes for diagnosis by the dealer. However, the dealer told me Mercedes don't have the CD and it's on back order. They will let me know once Mercedes have the CD to update firmware. It's slightly more than a week now and no update from the dealer.
I was wondering do you really need to wait for a CD for firmware update??

I had the same issue and it was taken to Mercedes for diagnosis by the dealer. However, the dealer told me Mercedes don't have the CD and it's on back order. They will let me know once Mercedes have the CD to update firmware. It's slightly more than a week now and no update from the dealer.

Assuming it’s a w205 that is strange as that’s not how firmware is now distributed. Dealers have a server that stores the firmware and feeds it to the local Xentry machines. We have one !

Assuming it’s a w205 that is strange as that’s not how firmware is now distributed. Dealers have a server that stores the firmware and feeds it to the local Xentry machines. We have one !
Yes that bit is strange. I spoke directly to Mercedes service team and he told me that it requires a CD to be loaded and that CD is even not available in Germany and in back order. They can’t even give me ETA when it will be available.

I am now just thinking to take it to another Mercedes branch.

Any advice?

Yes that bit is strange. I spoke directly to Mercedes service team and he told me that it requires a CD to be loaded and that CD is even not available in Germany and in back order. They can’t even give me ETA when it will be available.

I am now just thinking to take it to another Mercedes branch.

Any advice?
If you can get to M3 junction 3, go see www.comand.co.uk ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom