W205 C class Apple CarPlay / Android Auto sorted 😀

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
Following extensive research and work on the part of Richard we are now able to offer full factory Apple CarPlay / Android Auto on the W205 C class model year 2019 onwards.

MY 2019 first appeared part way through 2018.

As some will know Mercedes recently imposed restrictions upon which cars can have Apple CarPlay / Android Auto retrofitted. Most notably they stopped all factory Apple CarPlay / Android Auto retrofits to the W205. We (Richard) has managed to achieve this. So, if you are looking for Apple CarPlay / Android Auto on your W205, do send us an email to [email protected] for a quote.

Earlier cars can have the aftermarket system fitted.

Following extensive research and work on the part of Richard we are now able to offer full factory Apple CarPlay / Android Auto on the W205 C class model year 2019 onwards.

MY 2019 first appeared part way through 2018.

As some will know Mercedes recently imposed restrictions upon which cars can have Apple CarPlay / Android Auto retrofitted. Most notably they stopped all factory Apple CarPlay / Android Auto retrofits to the W205. We (Richard) has managed to achieve this. So, if you are looking for Apple CarPlay / Android Auto on your W205, do send us an email to [email protected] for a quote.

Earlier cars can have the aftermarket system fitted.
Alfie, can this be done on a 2016 model?

Hello hello FOB here, l would like to add carplay and AA in my 2015 W205. Any ideas on the way to go and any installers in the West midlands area. Thanks.

I’ve been using the carlinkit 3.0 for the past year nearly. I bought from Carlinkit Wireless Carplay Adapter. Works great until now. Plug and play easy to install. The connection is fast. What surprised me was that it allowed me to watch videos on my radio, whether it was YouTube or Netflix! Sound quality is good and haven't seen any audio/video lag.

I’ve been using the carlinkit 3.0 for the past year nearly. I bought from Carlinkit Wireless Carplay Adapter. Works great until now. Plug and play easy to install. The connection is fast. What surprised me was that it allowed me to watch videos on my radio, whether it was YouTube or Netflix! Sound quality is good and haven't seen any audio/video lag.
So does this require the addition of a secondary MMI "box" or is it just a USB dongle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom