W205 C200 AMG Line Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Schuey

Car
BMW M4 Comp Pack, BMW S1000RR
Hi Chaps,

Haven't posted here for a while but looking for some advice please. Going to see an MB Approved Used March 2016 C200 AMG Line Auto, that has only covered 8000 miles on Thursday as a potential car for my Dad.

Just wanted to ask those in the know if there is anything I should look out for specifically with the W205 and particularly this petrol engine?

Many thanks in advance. :thumb:

I have the C200 AMG line auto.

Nothing much wrong with mine other than groaning brakes which are heard when the brakes are lightly featured to bring the car to a gentle stop.

Though other non specific C200 issues might be wind noise from front door seals at motorway speeds that sounds like the windows aren't closed completely.

Blown LED handle lights

Creaks when driving from centre console around the display area.

Engine wise not much to report on.

I have the C200 AMG line auto.

Nothing much wrong with mine other than groaning brakes which are heard when the brakes are lightly featured to bring the car to a gentle stop.

Though other non specific C200 issues might be wind noise from front door seals at motorway speeds that sounds like the windows aren't closed completely.

Blown LED handle lights

Creaks when driving from centre console around the display area.

Engine wise not much to report on.

Thanks very much for the feedback. I think they look great in AMG Line trim and the petrol C200 engine produces 184bhp with 0-60 in 7.2 secs so will be much quicker than his old W204 C200 CDI. :)

Guys,

Picked up the car for Dad and he loves it.

Can I just check what tyre pressures people are running that they get on with? I'm aware of the MB recommended but sometimes people try their own preferences. FYI the car as the 18inch AMG line wheels with 225 tyres at front and 245 tyres on rear. Thanks.

Congrats on getting the car, I'm not surprised your Dad is chuffed with it.

Just use the tyre pressures shown inside the filler flap.

36 psi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom