W205 C200 spare wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

REDCAPPER

Car
GLC 250d SPORT, C200 1.5 EQ Boost
I have bought a 2019 C200 petrol, can I fit a space saver spare wheel under the boot floor? I know it cannot be done with a diesel but has anyone done it with a petrol model?

Just pull the boot liner out and see what's underneath. My AMG line has what looks like a aux battery and fuse box etc, I quickly put the liner back!

You certainly can in a GLC (spacesaver), would have thought the c class was similar.

I pulled up the bootliner, there is nowhere to stow away the wheel. I have bought a spacesaver wheel , jack ,wheel spanner and wheel bolts that all fit in a zipped up cover. I will have to leave this in the boot but its far from ideal.
I'm very wary of the tyre repair kit that is supplied, my friend waited 7 hours on the AA to get a shredded tyre for a nissan and they had to tow the car to get a replacement tyre. A spare would have had him moving in half an hour.

I spent 3 hours stuck on m25 with damaged tyre . Tyre fix stuff absolutely no good,
it was very scary waiting for mobile tyre man . I would just carry a spare for the longer motorway trips
👍

I pulled up the bootliner, there is nowhere to stow away the wheel. I have bought a spacesaver wheel , jack ,wheel spanner and wheel bolts that all fit in a zipped up cover. I will have to leave this in the boot but its far from ideal.
I'm very wary of the tyre repair kit that is supplied, my friend waited 7 hours on the AA to get a shredded tyre for a nissan and they had to tow the car to get a replacement tyre. A spare would have had him moving in half an hour.
That's exactly what I did with both my W205'S 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom