W205 C63 Active Valve Control for Exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, do you h
Sorry buddy I meant you should have got these for £24

[/URL]

Does the very same job but just keeps the valve open all the time, then if you was happy with the result spend £300 on a more fancy one which you could control. But anyways you would have been in the same position them ppf filters really mute the c63 that much ? I need to hear one

If your going to PCW your not going to need modules anyways once he works his magic
Sorry buddy I meant you should have got these for £24

Does the very same job but just keeps the valve open all the time, then if you was happy with the result spend £300 on a more fancy one which you could control. But anyways you would have been in the same position them ppf filters really mute the c63 that much ? I need to hear one

If your going to PCW your not going to need modules anyways once he works his magic
Hi, I’m struggling to find what you’re referring to here.

I have a 2016 C63 S205 without the performance exhaust option (no button in centre console). What would you recommend to force the valve on the X exhaust manifold open?

I want it to sound like Sport+ but as I find that too harsh for daily driving I prefer to have that noise but in Comfort!

Many thanks!

Hi, do you h

Hi, I’m struggling to find what you’re referring to here.

I have a 2016 C63 S205 without the performance exhaust option (no button in centre console). What would you recommend to force the valve on the X exhaust manifold open?

I want it to sound like Sport+ but as I find that too harsh for daily driving I prefer to have that noise but in Comfort!

Many thanks!
Hi buddy

The second link is just a valve simulator. To fool the ecu thinking the valve is present (as the valves in the exhaust are normally open and only close due to the ecu giving them 12volts to close)

To very briefly sum it up. If you unplug the connector on the exhaust valve they stay open as it’s the ecu that’s closes them, but this would trigger a CEL and throw the car into a limp mode, if you connect up the exhaust valve simulator into the plug that goes into the exhaust the ecu will think the valve is present and will not trigger a CEL

Hope this helps for me the car is definitely louder under 3k revs anything above is the same as the ecu opens the exhuast at full throttle and above 3k revs

Hi buddy

The second link is just a valve simulator. To fool the ecu thinking the valve is present (as the valves in the exhaust are normally open and only close due to the ecu giving them 12volts to close)

To very briefly sum it up. If you unplug the connector on the exhaust valve they stay open as it’s the ecu that’s closes them, but this would trigger a CEL and throw the car into a limp mode, if you connect up the exhaust valve simulator into the plug that goes into the exhaust the ecu will think the valve is present and will not trigger a CEL

Hope this helps for me the car is definitely louder under 3k revs anything above is the same as the ecu opens the exhuast at full throttle and above 3k revs
Very helpful many thanks! My car is blue like yours. Lovely colour when clean! Just want it to sound more like the animal it is! Cheers

Very helpful many thanks! My car is blue like yours. Lovely colour when clean! Just want it to sound more like the animal it is! Cheers
Thanks buddy, Oh ye when she’s clean the blue really does pop!

I personally wouldn’t but with just downpipes these cars sound lush. I have a mate that installed downpipes (decats) on his sounded lovely and he got a bit ahead of himself and bought a full exhaust system which then ruined the noise and went back to just downpipes

Does the asr module make much of a difference in facelift cars?

Does the asr module make much of a difference in facelift cars?
A bit but mostly at lower revs. It brings out low end growl but you'll mostly hear it when in an enclosed space. When I removed ASR module from my FL C63, I noticed how much quieter it was. Although it's all very subjective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom