W205 C63 Saloon brake squeal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mina99

Car
Mercedes
Hi All

Picked up my first AMG a month ago...went with a polar white saloon with performance pack, amg exhaust, and the 19" multi black alloys.

Have had a slight squeal in the brakes since pick up, thought it would settle but hasnt.

Gave it back last week to the dealer to have a look who agree there's a squeal, but saying nothing can be done at the moment. Saying the AMG factory know of the problem and are trying to come up with a solution.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks

Yes have exactly the same problem, car is 10 months old with 7k miles . will ask them to sort it at service . Also need new front tyres after 7k miles!

My W204 C63 does this at times , merc had it on the ramp and cleaned the pads/discs etc , stopped it for a while but it does come back . A good hard stop from speed a few times helps but it will return . Over on the Pis*ed Heads Aston Forum they are talking about this , some recommend a type of alcohol based spray , I can't remember the name but some say it works good . It maybe called Stop Squeal , think it's from the USA .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom