W205 C63S 'things'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought I'd revive this a little.

Anyone guess what these (there two of them) are for?

A45 ex-owners + current excluded

uploadfromtaptalk1466798698750.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nope, not really am aero pack option.

As you are the only one that replied I'll tell. They are custom made Stone guards for the lower front arches

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466921697808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466921697808.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
Any updates on long-term ownership?
I'm pretty sure this will be my next car, but all extra info welcomed.

Personally, I really enjoy the drive. Performance exhaust button stays on permanently.

Mpg in driving miss Daisy mode.... Upto 37.6mp, normal driving (I like the pops and bangs) around 22.8mpg.

Not had any recall or warranty issues (other than a small blob under the paint).

Wife prefers the ride with the suspension set off.

The only real bug bear is cleaning those wheels, the amount of brake dust drives me nuts.

First service is August and I've not need any software updates so far.

Steve

I sold mine about a month back - I documented why on some other threads, but net-net, it is of course a fantastic car but was missing something for me.

And ill only sell mine if the wife allows the AMG GT R.... And she is slowly turning round on the idea, although it feels like I'm turning an oil tanker.

Steve

It would you are right - seems confusing - but then again, the old Nav used to call one of the M25 junctions "cubic meter interchange" - think the Guildford or Woking exit. :)
That would possibly be the M3 junction on the M25? Maybe it’s taking M3 as M to the power 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom