w205 door handle lights new?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc estate

MB Enthusiast
Car
C Class w205 220d AMG Premium line 2016
Hi, I have got a door handle light out rear outside, i have watched the youtube fixing video, this looks like agro but a good video so i can do that (i don't know about how much swearing will go on) So the question on the video he says he is fitting the new one's as mercedes had upgraded them to be more reliable. How do i know if the are giving me the new one's or old one's ? (i do like to panic) any other little tips, they look a bugger to unclip? thanks in advance

I did this on my W205. Quite a job which took several hours. Do you want me to look at the box in which the new LED bulb came and give you the number?

In November 2019 I ordered a replacement LED unit from Mercedes Newcastle’s EBay shop. The unit supplied was the new updated unit with improved waterproofing. Fitting is a little involved, the first time you do it may take an hour, the second one you do can be done in 25-30 minutes with the experience learnt.

These is the part listings from my EBay purchase history:
Genuine Mercedes-Benz LH Keyless Go Exterior Door Handle Light A0998200183 NEW
W205 C-Class, W213 E-Class, X253 GLC, W222 S-Class

Genuine Mercedes-Benz RH Keyless Go Exterior Door Handle Light A0998200283 NEW
W205 C-Class, W213 E-Class, X253 GLC, W222 S-Class

Each unit cost me £17.10 posted in 2019 Other EBay sellers at the same time wanted £27 for each unit.

Thanks Farmer boy for the numbers and thanks Mike Arnold for the offer of the number, i think i will get it when i do it when the sun comes out from Merc Newcastle or Edinburgh they aways are good, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom