W205: Lowering audio volume when reversing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobsavage789

Car
C43 saloon
Hi all, new member here, looking for help.

I’ve recently bought myself a w205 C43 AMG (I love it so far), but noticed that the beepers for reversing are nigh-on inaudible whilst I listen to my ‘rinsing beatz’. Is there a way to get the audio volume to turn down automatically when the beepers come on, or am I stuck doing this manually?

I’ve tried the manual and an internet search, but in vain!

Hi all, new member here, looking for help.

I’ve recently bought myself a w205 C43 AMG (I love it so far), but noticed that the beepers for reversing are nigh-on inaudible whilst I listen to my ‘rinsing beatz’. Is there a way to get the audio volume to turn down automatically when the beepers come on, or am I stuck doing this manually?

I’ve tried the manual and an internet search, but in vain!
Not found anyway to automatically reduce the volume on ours in reverse (that's with NTG 5*2 COMAND Online). You can mute the audio by pressing the volume roller/control on the central console and there are visual parking LEDs above the rear window.

So what is stopping you manually turning down the volume? Don't you have the yellow/red lights for visual notification? For heaven's sake, some people these days. Maybe we need to go back 100 years and have someone with a red flag being waved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom