W205 lumbar support??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MasEm

Car
C Class W205
Hi guys! Not sure if I'm missing something but i cant find a button anywhere for adjustment of lumbar support on my W205 C200 sport, am i missing something or is it not a standard feature?? I checked at the side of the seat where the electric seat adjustment is and there’s nothing there! Thanks for any help you guys can give!!

(Edit: its a prefacelift 2014 w205 C200 sport)

Hmm, should be standard equipment…
E7DAA48E-DDEF-458E-AA6F-BF6AF874F536.jpg

Thanks a lot guys! Yeah i assumed adjustable lumbar support would be a standard feature, mine is a 2014 W205 so probably wasn’t standard on those earlier models unfortunately

Strange. The W204 has manual lumbar support in the shape of a small lever on the side of the seat's back. Seems like they have removed it from the W205.

Hi guys! Not sure if I'm missing something but i cant find a button anywhere for adjustment of lumbar support on my W205 C200 sport, am i missing something or is it not a standard feature?? I checked at the side of the seat where the electric seat adjustment is and there’s nothing there! Thanks for any help you guys can give!!

(Edit: its a prefacelift 2014 w205 C200 sport)
The early 205s didn't have lumber support as I discovered with my 2014 car. It came early in the car's life, though, I think late in 2014, early 2015 when one or two things changed.

Ernie

The early 205s didn't have lumber support as I discovered with my 2014 car. It came early in the car's life, though, I think late in 2014, early 2015 when one or two things changed.

Ernie
I‘ve had a look on autotrader and there are at least some ‘14 205 Sport models with lumbar adjustment buttons, though not all photos show the area in question. Pity it wasn’t there from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom