W205 Night pack rear diffuser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wotme

Car
C Class W205 AMG line
On the W205 AMG line night pack the rear diffuser is in black, are the parts different, ie the mesh and apron, to the non night pack version? It seems the mesh is in mat black and the apron is in the body colour on non night pack, whereas the night pack picture Ive seen look as though the mesh is gloss. What Im trying undersatnd is if I paint my apron in white to gloss black would that be the same as a factory night pack installation?

I would be interested to know if anybody has done this and what they did

Does anybody have a W205 with night pack? Is the the black mesh panel painted gloss black the same as the diffuser, or is it unpainted matt black finish.

From what ive seen there the same as this non black ie mat black
This is a AMG though
20211023-133835.jpg
[/url]

ah thank you. I am going to replace the mesh part but MB cant tell me if ifs in primer or ready to fit. Even when I get it I'm not sure if it should be painted.

The part that fit underneath, the apron definitely comes in black primer and is painted either the body colour or gloss pack for a night pack fitment. Looking at you picture the mesh is in the matt finish as purchased I guess, and the apron in gloss black.
Is this car a "night pack"?

What changes have made if any to the exhaust tips or are they standard, I can see AMG on them

just noticed you said its an AMG,

From what ive seen the nite pack is the same rear just different front and window surrounds

The exhaust tips are black on the amg nite pack

From what ive seen the nite pack is the same rear just different front and window surrounds
.... and the apron/diffuser is in black, normally body colour on a non- night pack as pictured

Attachments

• 48692ccddd6749dc85b730f27049a15a.jpg
    48692ccddd6749dc85b730f27049a15a.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 6
non night pack car

Attachments

• 83c06c450afe4740bb23524b0da361be.jpg
    83c06c450afe4740bb23524b0da361be.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 3
Mine's a non night pack with the white diffuser , personal taste but I much prefer the white on white .

that's interesting, my guess is that there would be as many who prefer body colour to those who prefer black, like you say ... personal taste.

sometimes it depends on the picture, some pictures don't bring out the detail enough to judge the black fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom