W205 Ordered Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Palladium silver is one of the best looking colours IMO

iberfoptic said:
Palladium silver is one of the best looking colours IMO
Is what I went for-
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus
Palladium Silver
Privacy Glass
19" Wheels.

My last two have been White and needed a change.

May have the wheels powder coated black.

Is what I went for-
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus
Palladium Silver
Privacy Glass
19" Wheels.

My last two have been White and needed a change.

May have the wheels powder coated black.

I do like the Palladium Silver but I currently own a silver so fancy a change and this will be my first white car...

what colour interior have you gone for?

Ordered my C Class in mid July and was initially told end of October but that's now slipped to end of November.

I went for :

C200 (petrol) AMG Line (I don't do enough miles to justify diesel)
Premium Plus Pack
Black Ash Interior
Palladium Silver

Suddenly November seems a long way off!

raj.das said:
I do like the Palladium Silver but I currently own a silver so fancy a change and this will be my first white car... what colour interior have you gone for?
Just the standard black Artico. Two young children means a constant fear of damaged red leather!

I'm getting the impression I ought to be checking whether delivery has slipped, fear of bad news is stopping me. Ordered 16th May for Sept registration, last I heard was car would arrive 12th August.

I was told 2 things were affecting delivery.

The first was the move of RHD production to South Africa, which was adding 5 weeks.

The second was a delay associated with the Premium Plus Pack being part of the spec.

The dealer had hoped to modify a "scheduled for production" car to my spec. to get it sooner but it didn't work out.

I suppose I'll enjoy it all the more when I finally get my hands on it!

Just the standard black Artico. Two young children means a constant fear of damaged red leather!

I'm getting the impression I ought to be checking whether delivery has slipped, fear of bad news is stopping me. Ordered 16th May for Sept registration, last I heard was car would arrive 12th August.

Almost exactly when I ordered. I was promised end of June (probably to get the sale lol) but got a firm date of 12th August a few weeks ago. Youre must be in the same batch. Get an update for peace of mind tho!

Quick update car is expected 24 October

:mad:
Hmmm ordered My new C class AMG WAY back in April
Latest ETA bonfire night
Scrapped 360 camera to receive this year never mind delivery for 1st September
As first quoted it would land late August in time for the new 64 reg

Last edited:
KoFidee said:
:mad: Hmmm ordered My new C class AMG WAY back in April Latest ETA bonfire night Scrapped 360 camera to receive this year never mind delivery for 1st September As first quoted it would land late August in time for the new 64 reg

That is a long lead time, crazy! Hope you get it before then

Lucky you!

The car sounds awesome (very similar to what I've ordered today)

Delivery December (Fingers crossed maybe sooner as my understanding is the SA build plant delivers quicker?)

C250 - AMG Line
Polar White
Cranberry Red Leather
19" AMG Wheels
Premium Plus Package
Black Ash Trim
AirMatic Suspension
Privacy Glass

Did you had any update on delivery of your car? I was told that cars with airmatic wont be made this year

Just been told by a Merc salesman that higher spec C Class cars destined for the UK were to be made in Germany rather than South Africa and that this is the reason for the delay to cars ordered with Airmatic. This seems a bit odd to me so I wondered if anyone else had been told the same?

Are there any higher spec one yet?

I thought they were all 4cyl engines still?

Oh right.

I am waiting for a 6cyl S205 to arrive.

Getting itchy feet for something new. :D

Nice spec Rayza. I have got similar
250 Blutec AMG
19" wheels
Iridium Silver
Airmatic
Premium Plus Package
Grey leather
Dark ash trim
360 camera

Ordered September but not having a build date till March 2015 as delaer said 360 camera wont be availalable in Jan, Feb 2015 builds.
Car is build in SA so adds 5 weeks delivery time :(

Oh right.

I am waiting for a 6cyl S205 to arrive.

Getting itchy feet for something new. :D

it won't happen, they was demonstrating a new discovery sport thing, nice suv but no 6pot engines in a £44k car, crazy, should be 6's and 8's in something that big and expensive, not a nasty 4

i always think cars like 3 and c class 4 pots you might as well just buy a mondeo the trim is poor, the engines are rough and they are no more refined than a family style car. you need the bigger engines to get the proper feel of an expensive car. new c class estate with a £44k pricetag with options for a 2.1 4pot. you can buy a technically similar ford/vw for half that

Last edited:
Car has been delivered to dealers and will be picking up tomorrow, here are some pics I took while sorting out the paperwork

image-3465598786.jpg

image-1971713010.jpg

image-2405980689.jpg

image-3368906645.jpg

image-812587365.jpg

Just got the delivery date of mine...

...24th March 2015!

S205 estate mind you.
C220 AMG Premium Plus with privacy glass and black ash wood. But I think it's the colour, Hyacinth Red, that's delaying it from what I gather from the Mercedes dealer. He was saying if there's one scheduled in the colour you want and it's not had it's spec fixed, then it can be as quick as two weeks. Red being uncommon means I get to wait for a 15 plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom