W205 Saloon - size of the opening between the boot and cabin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zeeto

Car
C320
Hi. Can anyone let me know, what's the size of the opening in-between the boot and the cabin when the rear seats are folded in W205 Saloon? Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry to bump this post up, but I'm looking to buy W205 and I can't find this info anywhere.

I intend to drive my mountain bike inside the car, but I'd rather buy saloon than estate version, so I'm trying to find out if my mountain bike (with front wheel detached) would fit in saloon's boot with rear seats folded. I figured if pedals go through the aperture I should be good.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could let me know the measurements of the aperture (height and width) between the boot and the passengers cabin.
Long shot, but if by any chance are there any MTB'ers around who could post a picture of a bike in the boot that would be beyond fantastic.
(I own L size 27'5 enduro).

Hello,

Sorry to bump this post up, but I'm looking to buy W205 and I can't find this info anywhere.

I intend to drive my mountain bike inside the car, but I'd rather buy saloon than estate version, so I'm trying to find out if my mountain bike (with front wheel detached) would fit in saloon's boot with rear seats folded. I figured if pedals go through the aperture I should be good.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could let me know the measurements of the aperture (height and width) between the boot and the passengers cabin.
Long shot, but if by any chance are there any MTB'ers around who could post a picture of a bike in the boot that would be beyond fantastic.
(I own L size 27'5 enduro).
It's a current model so you could call into the main dealer and take a look - maybe even have a go at trial fitting your bike.

My road bike fits in the boot without the seats folded with both wheels off if that helps.

Hey guys, thanks for your input,

Yeah, I'll have to take my bike to test if it fits in, but I just wanted to check if anyone can confirm it should be doable.

Thanks fununcle, of course it helps, although if anyone has experience out here with enduro or at least MTB bike, it would be awesome as they are much bulkier than roadies, but thanks really appreciate your help.

Hey guys, thanks for your input,

Yeah, I'll have to take my bike to test if it fits in, but I just wanted to check if anyone can confirm it should be doable.

Thanks fununcle, of course it helps, although if anyone has experience out here with enduro or at least MTB bike, it would be awesome as they are much bulkier than roadies, but thanks really appreciate your help.
Make sure it actually has folding seats, some W205 models don't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom