W205 wheel alignment excessive tyre wear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LillianRoot

Car
BMW
Hello,

New to this forum and have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with. I replaced the front set of tyres on my C350e last August as the nearside tyre was worn flat on the toe/outer rim. New tyres and 7000 miles later, same thing has happened... tyre worn in the same place. The rest of the tyre is absolutely fine.

I did have the wheels aligned but they, Bosch Service Centre, struggled to get the wheels aligned even with Hunter 4 wheel alignment. Mentioned something about control arms.

Tyres on the car are Hankook Ventus V12 evo 2. Stuck with those as they were on the car when I got it. Not sure which OEM tyres were on it when new however.

Anyone had similar experience?

The camber adjustment is done by replacing the fixed bolts with fluted adjustable ones. Mercedes Benz supply special bolts for this purpose. You need to take the car to someone who understands how to do camber adjustment.

Hello,

New to this forum and have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with. I replaced the front set of tyres on my C350e last August as the nearside tyre was worn flat on the toe/outer rim. New tyres and 7000 miles later, same thing has happened... tyre worn in the same place. The rest of the tyre is absolutely fine.omegle xender

I did have the wheels aligned but they, Bosch Service Centre, struggled to get the wheels aligned even with Hunter 4 wheel alignment. Mentioned something about control arms.

Tyres on the car are Hankook Ventus V12 evo 2. Stuck with those as they were on the car when I got it. Not sure which OEM tyres were on it when new however.

thank you my issue has been solved

Hello,

New to this forum and have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with. I replaced the front set of tyres on my C350e last August as the nearside tyre was worn flat on the toe/outer rim. New tyres and 7000 miles later, same thing has happened... tyre worn in the same place. The rest of the tyre ome tv bazoo is absolutely fine.

i think this issue has been solved successfully for me. thank you!

Hello,

New to this forum and have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with. I replaced the front set of tyres on my C350e last August as the nearside tyre was worn flat on the toe/outer rim. New tyres and 7000 miles later, same thing has happened... tyre worn in the same place. The rest of the tyre is absolutely fine.

Anyone had similar experience? ometv cpstest nirvam
This helps in a realistic manner.

Hello,

Tyres on the car are Hankook Ventus V12 evo 2. Stuck with those as they were on the car when I got it. Not sure which OEM tyres were on it when new how click speed test
Realism is enhanced as a result.

Please let us know how it was solved

Given the last 3 new members only have one post suddenly igniting interest in this topic, it's possible one or more of them are internet bots or some other superfluous waste of energy and internet resource.

If any of the new members are however real members, then I apologise. Please update the forum with what the problem was and what fix was applied.

Assuming you have the stock suspension components, and the ride height is stock (and nothing is bent......) then this can only be a tracking / wheel alignment issue (i.e. Toe in or toe out is not within the manufacturers spec)

Hello,

New to this forum and have a quick question that maybe you guys can help me with. I replaced the front set of tyres on my C350e last August as the nearside tyre was worn flat on the toe/outer rim. New tyres and 7000 miles later, same thing ome tv coomeet has happened... tyre worn in the same place. The rest of the tyre is absolutely fine.

thank you! I am also facing same issue.

Hello,

Anyone had similar experience? Drift Boss
Even with a Hunter 4-wheel alignment, if the control arms or other suspension components are worn or damaged, it can make it difficult to achieve proper alignment. It's essential to ensure that the suspension components are thoroughly inspected and replaced if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom