W205 wind deflectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lennox

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GTD /A6 Ultra - Merc next time!!
Concidering getting wind deflectors for the Merc. Has anyone does so and
1. Do they reduce wind noise?
2. Stop the buffeting when only one window is open?
3. Look ok?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

You are addicted to mods :D

I have them on my E class , I like them ok but I think they create more wind noise when windows are closed .

I think if they worked they would be fitted (or offered ) as standard from the manufacturer. I think they are a throwback from pre aircon/climate era. But its your car , fit what pleases you. :thumb:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wind deflectors??? Yougoing for the full on Pikey look Lenno. :doh:

I personally hate them but just wondered if they helped. Ideal killed.

I personally hate them but just wondered if they helped. Ideal killed.

It’s an individual thing personally I think they look well , they were on mine when I bought it and now would never take them off . They are just on the front
Don’t think they would suit back though , another thing when your windows down in the rain there’s no water running in .
You can see the ones on mine in the photo.

AMG Mud flaps next?
AMG do MUDFLAPS !!? Quick let me buy some to make my AMG even more AMG. Then where the bolts bite into the wheel arches they can accelerate the 2006 rust trap into the full blown rusty wheel arch look all of us genuine 2006 AMG owners are looking for....not.

Last edited:
Mmmm, are you 100% sure these are Mercedes Benz parts ? £19.99..for two ! :p
Nope, I'm not 100% sure they're genuine. I am however, 100% sure that I'm not interested in the slightest about buying any..

I've got a set of Carbonworks "splashguards" on my C205 , very discreet , you'd hardly notice them. They're made of thin aluminium , black or carbonfibre finish.They use the bottom liner retaining clip and tape on the inner wing lip , the number of tar spots I get on the drivers door etc is down by about 90%. One drawback is that you've got to be careful when cleaning the car as the edge is a bit sharp. I did post some photos on another thread , have to do a search.
img_0452a-jpg.76334

Last edited:
I've got a set of Carbonworks "splashguards" on my C205 , very discreet , you'd hardly notice them. They're made of thin aluminium , black or carbonfibre finish.They use the bottom liner retaining clip and tape on the inner wing lip , the number of tar spots I get on the drivers door etc is down by about 90%. One drawback is that you've got to be careful when cleaning the car as the edge is a bit sharp. I did post some photos on another thread , have to do a search.

I have a pair as well, they prevent stone chips on the doors to a certain extent! :)

View media item 7906
My S211 came with mudflaps and I quite like them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom