W207 coupe Cluster problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YOSS9122

Car
2011 E350 coupe
Hi everyone, this is my 1st time posting but I need some help,
I own a 2011 E350 COUPE but the centre of the Cluster where all your information is ie:- mpg, mileage etc is blank also when I set the cruise control the lights around the speedometer don't light up but all the other dials are working, i have attached a couple of pictures to show what I mean, any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20220210_223358.jpg
    IMG_20220210_223358.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220210_223346.jpg
    IMG_20220210_223346.jpg
    822.1 KB · Views: 6
Welcome. :) 👍
No doubt someone will be along soon, with a possible solution.

Instrument cluster failure is not uncommon.

I assume no one has been working on the car around the cluster area that may have dislodged connections?

There are companies that can often repair the clusters.

Another point to nitr; have you had a proper inspection of the rear subfrane?

An MOT may not pick it up in the early stages. A friend of mine with a 2014 version of your car had to have the rear subframe replaced late last year due to excessive corrosion.

In his case MB paid for the work.

Instrument cluster failure is not uncommon.

I assume no one has been working on the car around the cluster area that may have dislodged connections?

There are companies that can often repair the clusters.

Another point to nitr; have you had a proper inspection of the rear subfrane?

An MOT may not pick it up in the early stages. A friend of mine with a 2014 version of your car had to have the rear subframe replaced late last year due to excessive corrosion.

In his case MB paid for the work.
Nobody has done any work on the cluster only work I've had done is replacement of all the brake lines and the brake master cylinder, subframe not checked but thanks for the heads up👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom