W207 Grill / E class Coupe pre/post facelift

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jasons69

Car
E220 bluetec
Hi all,

Just a quick question.

Whilst sat in traffic last week, I had someone reverse into me in their warrior crew cab- apart from me being on the horn when they reversed they still made contact with the car. (For info, a car going in the opposite direction decided to overtake a parked bus and blocked the road- they refused to move so the Warrior decided to reverse without looking).

Their bumper bar made contact with the silver star and cracked the plastic mesh in the grill-quite fortunate that it didn't damage the bumper or bonnet really.

They admitted responsibility and didn't want to go through the insurance so as the car was in MB Brooklands for some warranty work I got them to price it up.

£340 excluding fitting!! Just for the grill, and star. They've paid up and the matter is closed, but I was just wondering if their is a difference in the grill between pre and post facelift cars- mines a facelifted 64 plate.

If you don't want to read the above-
Pre/ post facelift C207- is there a difference between the grill- will a pre facelift fit a post?

Thanks,

J

Yep different shape, the facelift one is slightly curvier. Get one from eBay or find me someone breaking one?

Cheers buddy, thanks for confirming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom