W207 microphone locatiin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piff

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche Macan S
SWMBO is struggling with linguatronic particularly after receiving a text message and linguatronic asking her for instructions. Linguatronic is not hearing her replies.
Can anyone advise where the microphone is located so she can direct her voice to it.
Secondly, is there a volume control for the microphone hidden within Comand 4.5?

I think mine is in/on the rear view mirror, and some others located on the windscreen somewhere?

That's an absolute guess

Make a phone call from the car to another phone wearing an earpiece so you don't get acoustic feedback, turn down the volume in the car to min, and listen to the earpiece whilst speaking or tapping around the interior of the car-it should be fairly easy to locate it using this method

In the rear view mirror. There's 2 of them and they are focussed on the driver.

Does she have a strong regional/national accent ?

Try doing the linguatronic training on the COMAND system - that will probably help the system understand.

Cheers
Richard

In the rear view mirror. There's 2 of them and they are focussed on the driver.

Does she have a strong regional/national accent ?

Try doing the linguatronic training on the COMAND system - that will probably help the system understand.

Cheers
Richard

We are from Suffolk so that could be the problem:rolleyes:
I'll get her to do the linguatronic training.

Do you know if the microphone volume can be adjusted?

Do you know if the microphone volume can be adjusted?

Are you after microphone sensitivity or linguatronic speaker volume? Only speaker volume can be adjusted.

Are you after microphone sensitivity or linguatronic speaker volume? Only speaker volume can be adjusted.

Was after microphone sensitivity:(
Presumably speaker volume is adjusted with the radio volume control while Mrs Linguatronic is speaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom