W208 230clk 1997

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wales

Car
Mercedes CLK 230 Kompressor
Can anyone point me in the direction of affordable parts for my car in hopefully the Glasgow area will be servicing both engine and gearbox oils etc soon and would appreciate a parts quote local thank you.I am a time served mechanic and will carry out the work myself and do not mind using after market component parts but do require good quality oils.

Steve

In terms of engine oil you could go to Eurocarparts, they even deliver. In terms of ATF just stick to the original MB dealer stuff. Filters and consumables again Eurocarparts are pretty good.

Have a look if you have a euro car parts branch near you. Top spec spares and you get a 25 % discount if you order on line quoteing mbclub discount. Search the thread on eurocarparts.

As above :)

Our Glasgow branch, is our 4th biggest in the company (nearly 100 staff), so it tends to stock even more parts than the average branch! And you can now reserve online (using the MBCLUB discount) and collect in store, in as little as 15minutes!

Details for the current Glasgow branch are here: Euro Car Parts Glasgow | Car Parts | Car Accessories |Garage Equipment and there will be a second opening in a few months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom