W208 CLK 230 Kompressor for Sale - £1,495

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rose Chap

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus GS450h
After over 8 years of happy ownership, the time has come to sell my beloved CLK 230 Kompressor.

A selection of pictures can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9iju1slurormfjb/9ZklviK0rS

I bought the car as a bachelor in 2005 and now in 2013 I'm married with a small baby and plans for more, and the CLK simply isn't particularly baby friendly on a day to day basis, even as a second car. It's with a pretty heavy heart that I'm putting it up for sale.

Details
  • CLK230 Kompressor Avantgarde
  • 195,000 miles
  • Designo leather seats in blue and black anthracite (this was a very expensive option new)
  • Designo brilliant black metallic paint
  • Comand satellite navigation
  • 6 CD autochanger
  • Partially electric, heated seats
  • Five speed automatic, tiptronic gearbox
  • Climate control (blows extremely cold – had a pipe replaced last year)
  • Speedtronic cruise control (lets you set a speed as normal and also a maximum speed)
  • Trip computer
  • Genuine AMG alloy wheels
  • Four good tyres
  • Full service history (mostly Mercedes main dealer – I even had to buy a new service book as the original ran out of room for stamps)
  • Two keys (one of which is the new style with chrome styling – cost £140 a few years back)
  • All manuals
  • A complete file full of bills for services, tyres, etc totalling thousands and thousands. Note that I had my private plate on the car until earlier this year, but the VIN number will tally even if the registration plate is different on the invoices.
  • Tax until August 2013
  • MOT until end Feb 2014
I've never had any real trouble with the car. It never fails to start and even at 13 years old pulls like a train and looks far more than it’s worth.

The pictures within the link I took on April 25th 2013, so they aren’t sneaky ones I took when I first got the car in 2005.

The MOT was done in late Feb and it passed without problem. A few minor advisories but nothing I was going to worry about. You can see the MOT certificate on one of the pictures if you zoom a bit I think. It’s taxed until the end of August which I was planning on leaving on the car.

Not really anything really wrong with the car apart from the regular stone chips (but not many given the mileage) and a small (and I’m being picky) amount of driver’s seat wear on the bolster, but nothing really bad. The rear seats have hardly been sat in.

Everything works including the sat nav, climate control, heated seats, gearbox settings, etc.

I know the mileage is high but hopefully you can appreciate the car has been looked after by an enthusiast and is in great shape. I've got no reason to think it won't go on and on. In my opinion it represents an awful lot of class, style, speed and comfort for not much money.

I live close to St. Neots and Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire, approximately 5 minutes off the A1 and 10 minutes from the A14.

I'm looking for £1,495 for the CLK, but am open to offers.

If you have any questions or if you're interested, please send me a PM. If you prefer, you can call me on 07976 837 517.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom