W208 CLK 55 AMG bumpers and other BITS for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m2287

MB Enthusiast
Car
E63 AMG
I have got genuine AMG parts off a 2001 CLK55 AMG
front bumper missing the grill strip bit but comes with fog lights £500

rear bumper £400

Both bumpers in silver with some storage marks, will need painting to make perfect

Rear AMG back box £200

AMG speedometer £200

I will get pictures up ASAP (within the next 24 hours)

Located in PE27

Pictures of front bumper and fog lights, im asking for £500:

As you can see, some of the clips that hold the tow bar cover bar in place are snapped, they are easily repaired, there is also a small crack at the bottom of the bumper which isn't noticeable once the bumper is on the car. One of the connections on the fog lights broke off so it will have to be hardwired in.

Pictures of rear bumper, most of the marks will most likely polish out, asking for £400.

Speedo:

It is missing one of the covers inside, I have this on the way to me so it will be perfect. £200.

Open to offers on these! Will do deals on multiple items! Ideal for upgrading your non-AMG car!

Dash clock , speedo ( offer 120 ) pound

Last edited:
Perfect thx

I want these gone ASAP... Can maybe arrange delivery in London/Oxford areas depending on where you are! Make me an offer (if you want the lot I'll let it go cheap!!!!)

Shame your not able to send upto Glasgow!

Good luck with it all. Scott

Shame your not able to send upto Glasgow!

Good luck with it all. Scott

If you arrange a courier that will take it I'm happy to accommodate although I have no idea how I'd package it!!

Checkout Paisley Freight if you decide to use a courier. Always found them excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

If you arrange a courier that will take it I'm happy to accommodate although I have no idea how I'd package it!!

Aye - might be super tricky packaging it all up! Not sure it would be feasible to post / courier. I guess it's really collection only

If you still got the back box and do you think you could send it yo glasgow? If it's cheap enough to get it out your way I'm interested. Scott

My offer remains open and I can transfer the funds immediately incase you change your mind. Regards. Scott

My offer remains open and I can transfer the funds immediately incase you change your mind. Regards. Scott

Thanks, it's just not enough for me, they are incredibly rare, it's just sitting in my shed so not in a massive rush to sell! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom