W208 CLK Cup Holder from E-Bay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moylesey

Just picked one of these up in the states for $1.50 (!) on 'buy it now' with $73 postage. Works out at about £40 quid all in which I am happy with.

I'm assuming the guy's making his profit through the postage but can't figure out how..

Any ideas or similar experiences?

Is it a genuine part?

Also, given that the US drive on the left, won't the cup holder open the wrong way for us?

Just picked one of these up in the states for $1.50 (!) on 'buy it now' with $73 postage. Works out at about £40 quid all in which I am happy with.

I'm assuming the guy's making his profit through the postage but can't figure out how..

Aren't they £19 at the dealers?

$73 postage is absurdly high. Thats how he is making his profit!

Also , when it breaks , I bet he states that he will refund your money , minus the postage charges ....

So he'll be sending you 75p then and keeping the £36 ( as they are his postage charges ) ...

They are cheap from the dealer ( circa. £20 ) , not everything on Ebay is a bargain ;)

Caveat Emptor .....

He doesn't pay ebay commision on postage.....try the dealers next time.

Are we all talking about the same thing here?

Never seen one of these from less than about 40 quid.

Suppose you live and learn...

Attachments

• Cup Holder.jpg
    Cup Holder.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 143
Does anyone have the part# for the W208 cup holder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom