W208 CLK for sale - low mileage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

UKChris

Car
CLK320
Mercedes CLK320 Elegance Tip Auto

Excellent Condition, Very low mileage with FULL Mercedes Service History. CLK 320 Elegance, in the right colours - Unmarked beautiful grey leather interior, I am the 2nd owner from new, and have all the service receipts/expenditure details. 2 new branded tyres, recent new brakes. Taxed till 30 Sept 2013., MOT till Sept. This is a really fantastic car that has been well looked after by me and the previous 1 owner (a retired Senior Executive). Amazing fuel efficiency from the smooth 3.2L engine - I've been averaging over 32mpg with mixed driving. I love these so much that I have just purchased a newer model, that is the reason for sale. A couple of minor bubbles on the wheel arch (no bigger than a 10p), otherwise virtually unmarked.

As I have a new car, I have priced it very fairly at £2495 for a quick sale.

Wow, over 500 views and no responses. Is it just a quiet time for car purchasers here, or is the perception that the price is too high?

Hello to the 4 people that sent me private messages. I'm sorry for not replying - I've only just seen them today!
The car was sold very quickly via Autotrader - the first person to view did actually buy it, and got a great car too. It sold for £2300 and was exactly as described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom