W208 comand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lockking

Car
W208 CLK320 Cab/Jaguar 3.0 S Type/W208 CLK 430 Cab
Hi all, can anybody tell me if the COMAND I have in my CLK320 W208 2001 facelift is ISO or optic fibre. I'm thinking of abasic parrot set uo so the wife can answer her phone hands free. Also any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. cheers everybody:confused: lockking

Hi all, can anybody tell me if the COMAND I have in my CLK320 W208 2001 facelift is ISO or optic fibre. I'm thinking of abasic parrot set uo so the wife can answer her phone hands free. Also any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. cheers everybody:confused: lockking

Your comand unit uses D2B fibre optic to communicate with other D2B devices such as linguatronic, Cd changer, phone controller, Bose etc if you have these options.

The copper connections for power, wakeup and speakers etc are all ISO on the back. As is the phone mute which is the one your Parrot kit will need.

Thanks Alfie, sorry only just replied. Been away a few days. So I need ISO. Guy who had the car first never ordered phone kit BOSE etc. Just COMAND. One other thing what is Active Sound System. The Parrot web site asks if the car has it or not as there is a connecter that is needed if it has. Thanks very much for your help, Lockking

Thanks Alfie, sorry only just replied. Been away a few days. So I need ISO. Guy who had the car first never ordered phone kit BOSE etc. Just COMAND. One other thing what is Active Sound System. The Parrot web site asks if the car has it or not as there is a connecter that is needed if it has. Thanks very much for your help, Lockking

Active sound will mean Bose in this case.

Thanks Alfie you've been a great help. Much appreciated. Lockking

Parrott Kit

U can fit a parrott kit straight in, just cut the wires going to the front drivers side speaker and put the kit inline between the cuts and put a wire into the mute pin on the command
Mel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom