W208 rear arch repair paneks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK430NEWB

Car
CLK430
Hi All.

It's probably been asked a million times but any ideas where I can source repair panels for rear arches?

I've just picked up a snotter off eBay which I want to give a bit of TLC as it's basically sound, so all advice on a source is welcome

I got some polish rear arch reair panels from Ebay but they were for my 124 let us know how you get on, might need some for my 208, but hopefully not for a few years .Dont forget to check the sills on the 208 like the 202 they can rust badly needing expensive repair work .... and its mostly hidden under the cladding , worth removing a side to check
Boyd

Ps try German Ebay search w208 and german for repair or panel or rear arch etc

So you're welding? Is it easy to treat the back side of the metal? I have to do this too, ideally I'd pay someone experienced to do it, but it's hard to find such someone.

Thanks for the info, it's beyond a treatment unfortunately. When the rot set in the previous guy slapped the chrome arches on without treatment and created a water trap

If I find some I will post a link, and some pics of the replacement process.

Winter project so I'm planning both bumpers off, sill covers and a homemade SS exhaust build!

Last call. Anyone know a supplier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom