w208 wind deflector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nutrunner

Car
clk 320 convertible
hi all ive just bought a wind defector for our 03 clk320 cab arriving next week ,are they as good as ive been told and how to i fit the under back seat blind to the deflector :wallbash:

Yes they are very good, and make a big difference.

The blind under the back seat pulls up and hooks to the front of the wind deflector, if you look at the blind, you will see that it has a lip.

thanks do i need all the windows up or dont
it matter ,cant wait to get it on and get up the north welsh coast

roll on a great sunny summer then

took it out the other day to pick up some people tried to put it in this morning and it will not go fully down on the passenger side any ideas whats wrong

Got one of these myself. The recommendation appears to be windows up for best performance. As for fitting are you referring to the clip / clamp not going into the slot. I find they can be a bit fiddly but a firm push down works and the click is obvious when it's seated in properly.

hi prince ye we found it better with the windows up, and ive sorted it out now thanks like u say a firmer push i was iffy at first as i didnt wont the break the latch but its right home now , so come on the SUN

Is that (#6 & 7) an MB wind break or an after market one?

hi neilrr, i dont know as no marks of brand on it, got iot of ebay but it came off a clk320 w208 cab. and the last owner said it came with the car but there are a few different types out there that will fit the clk , only been used a few times and its like new . the back seat blind in the pic was in the car when i got it slides under the rear seats when not in use , im amazed how well it works, and as prince says works better with the windows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom