W209 CLK 320 cabriolet Alarm horn 2005

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK320Cabrio

Car
2005 CLK320 Cabriolet
Hi forum members, I have an issue with a drain on my battery and one of the culprits seem to be the alarm horn failing and causing a drain, alarm and lights all work as they should but no sound, I have bought a new alarn horn to fit, but I cant find the location of where it is, a lot of forums have suggested it is under the liner on the right side, but after stirpping mine out it's not there, Most of the forum post show it in that position but one person mention the passenger side, so I was wondering with mine being a RHD is on my passenger side (left side).
I haven't checked the other side yet because the rain wont stop, so does anybody know for definate which side I should be looking at, it seems it may be opposite to where the steering wheel is.
Here's hoping someone can help me.

Not 100% sure about on the 209 but mine is sitting just behind the nearside Fog Lamp. 1 torx bolt holds it in place. Again, on my car there is a removable cover below the fog lamp to aid changing the bulb. but you can also see it by removing the wheel and loosening the arch liner

Passenger side behind the wheel arch liner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom