W209 CLK63 Part Numbers Required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Mercedes Cambridge had no luck on the EPC for looking up parts for the CLK63 AMG front bumper - it only displays the non-63 bumper parts

Im after the 2x bolt covers (as per arrow) and also the '63 numberplate plinth aswell.

Anyone please help?

shell3_zps4b1b65fc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, but it only lists 1 W209 bumper, there are 5 versions of it.

I think I have the cover's part number now fingers crossed.

Just need the plinth now :)

As a bit of a regular in Mercedes Cambridge I have always found the guys helpful in tracking down parts for my W208 CLK55. I hope this is not one of those 'Granma sucking eggs' moments, but they always seem to perfom better when they have a registration number for the model in question, rather than trying to locate parts via the parts system search. If you need a reg number to narow down the search you could try LG58 NJV. Hope it helps.
Greg

Hi KillerHERTZ,
I have the same issue as you with two bolt covers (one each side) missing in obsidian black (197) - any chance you could direct me towards some part numbers?

Never did find numbers, still have 2x gaps :( MB Cambridge couldn't find the part numbers.

That's frustrating - might have to modify some plastic sheet to fit in instead!

So I am putting a post facelift sport bumper on my 2004 non amg clk200. I have the bumper cover, the amg fog lights, headlight washer flaps and universal plastic mesh. When I'm sending it into the bodyshop will I have to provide them with anything else?

MWSTEWART.CO.UK | CLK upgrade to Sport specification mentions:
I obtained the mounting screws, clips and wiring connectors and 10" of wire from Mercedes; the facelift wiring connectors are different.

Need part numbers for the wiring connections etc?

Nice one for parts. Checked with MB and they are £2.90 +vat each! Bargain. Ordered two from das fatherland

Asked for a quote from MB here in ireland too, nice to get a cheap price from merc for once!
they are unpainted I take it?

Any thoughts on if I need mounting screws, clips and what wiring stuff to give to the bodyshop?

Yep will be unpainted, rattle can will do it.

Careful removing the vents when you get it sprayed, each clip is around £3 each!

Fit them today after I sprayed/lacqued with some rattle-cans:

front_zps3edda69c.jpg

Finally the front is complete :D

Noticed that the front centre grill had a large dent in it, managed to get it back into shape by threading through some cable ties and pulling towards me.

Last edited:
Fit them today after I sprayed/lacqued with some rattle-cans:

front_zps3edda69c.jpg

Finally the front is complete :D

Noticed that the front centre grill had a large dent in it, managed to get it back into shape by threading through some cable ties and pulling towards me.

Good man! :rock:

Looks great! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom