w209 Help! can only get rear side panel half way off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nordic

I have a 2003 (sept build) w209 coupe that i want to get to the seatbelt guide, as it have popped off.

I have the pdf for sidepanel removal and i have gotten the part where i have unlocked the locking strip and cant get the panel off as its stuck further in,,

step 11 it says remove srs cap and unscrew bolt,, BUT the panel has no srs cover so i am stuck now with a panel halfway off :(

please help !

Thanks !!!

Got it back on, can not figure how to remove it :(

Help, I would like to know how to remove the rear side panel too as my seat belt is not retracting very well.
I've read many posts / WIS procedures around forums but none of them describe clearly of how could I remove the panel in the correct way, I am so afraid of cracking any mount / connector under the panel :crazy:

Please help!:wallbash::wallbash: Thanks!!!

Have you removed the rear backrest?

Just checked with this document:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28960856/RemoveSidePanellingCoupe.pdf

It seems w209 coupe no need to remove the backrest before removing the rear side panel?
Besides, as far as my understanding on the document, it seems the "locking strip" in which connecting the upper side paneling is the "key item" to be removed?

In addition, anyone know if the "edge guard (10)" must be removed before removing the upper side panel?

Thanks!! :wallbash::wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom