W209 LH Wing Mirror Repacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisPSR

Car
CLK320 Elégance
Hi,
I and my W209, CLK320 Elegance, had an argument :confused: with my front entrance gate the other night. Both the gate and the my LH., wing mirror now require attention.
I have stripped the mirror and removed the two pices of housing and find that the rear most facing section that surrounds the mirror aperture is quite poorly but not irreparable.
1) My preference would be to replace this section only which is of the paint colour 5943 EISBLAU, 2) failing that sections availability then to replace the whole casing 3) and failing that availability then replace the whole mirror.
Has anybody any advice to offer on, if, when and where these parts may be available please.

Chris S.

Dera Zoros,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I had already tried this firm yesterday and received a very prompt eMail reply stating "Sorry, No stock"
Cheers,
Chris S.

Hi thanks for your response however I have looked on eBay and whereas there are two mirrors, they are complete and both silver not the Ice Blue (EisBlau) that I would like to buy. One is a modest £70 the other £150 and by the time they are repainted goodness knows where my cost might end up. Once more; Thanks.
Chris S.

Last edited:
Have you tried the Dealer? I know they used to do the back, front and lower section pre-painted and failing that they will have primed sections for sale but from memory I cant remember the price, just that there was very little difference between the two!

W290 Ice Blue Replacement Mirror

Try looking on ebay....

Have you tried the Dealer? I know they used to do the back, front and lower section pre-painted and failing that they will have primed sections for sale but from memory I cant remember the price, just that there was very little difference between the two!

Hi thanks I expected them to just sell whole mirrors I will try my Local Mercedes-Benz outfit Stockport MB tomorrow morning.
Thanks very much for your help.

Chris S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom